Public Finance and Audit Act 1983 No 152
22A The Revenue Equalisation Account
(1) The Treasurer may establish a Revenue Equalisation Account within
the Special Deposits Account.
(2) The Treasurer may, with the approval of the Governor, transfer
from the Consolidated Fund to the Revenue Equalisation Account such sums as
the Treasurer may determine.
(3) The sums that may be transferred from the Consolidated Fund to the
Revenue Equalisation Account pursuant to this section are in addition to any
sums that may be so transferred pursuant to any Act appropriating money from
the Consolidated Fund.
(4) Details of the sums transferred from the Consolidated Fund to the
Revenue Equalisation Account pursuant to this section shall be included in any
Bill introduced with the object of appropriating sums of money for the
ordinary annual services of the Government or capital works and services of
the Government during the financial year next succeeding that in which the
(5) Money shall not be drawn from the Revenue Equalisation Account
otherwise than by way of transfer from that Account to the Consolidated