Interpretation Act 1987 No 15
45C Publication on NSW legislation website
(1) The Parliamentary Counsel may publish on the NSW legislation
website under the authority of the Government:
(a) legislation (as originally made or as amended),
(b) other matter (including information relating to legislation and
any matter authorised by law to be published on the
(2) Legislation or other matter is published on the NSW legislation
(a) if it is made accessible in full on that website,
(b) if notice of its making, issue or other production is made
accessible on that website and it is made accessible separately in full on
that website or in any other identified location.
(3) The date on which legislation or other matter is published on the
NSW legislation website is the date notified by the Parliamentary Counsel as
the date of its publication (being not earlier than the date on which it was
first made so accessible).
(4) If legislation or other matter cannot for technical or other
reasons be published on the NSW legislation website at a particular time, the
legislation or other matter may be published at that time in such other manner
as the Parliamentary Counsel determines and published on that website as soon
as practicable thereafter. In that case, it is taken to have been published on
that website at that earlier time.
(5) The Parliamentary Counsel is to compile and maintain a database of
legislation published on the NSW legislation website, and may certify the form
of that legislation that is correct.
(6) For the purpose of facilitating public access to instruments on
the NSW legislation website, the Parliamentary Counsel may determine the
(a) the requirements for lodging instruments required to be published
on that website,
(b) standard technical requirements with respect to the drafting of