35 Ministerial Review Panel
(1) The Minister may appoint a panel of 3 persons (a Ministerial Review
Panel) to advise the Minister on a recommendation by the Heritage
Council for a listing on the State Heritage
(2) Appointment of persons to a Ministerial Review Panel is to be made
on the basis of such qualifications, expertise and experience as the Minister
(3) The appointment of a person to a Ministerial Review Panel is to be
on such terms and conditions (including as to remuneration) as the Minister
determines from time to time.
(4) The procedures of a Ministerial Review Panel are to be as
determined by the Minister.
(5) A Ministerial Review Panel is to provide its advice to the
Minister within 30 days after the matter concerned is referred to the Panel or
within such longer period as the Minister may allow in a particular