Part 5 Miscellaneous
(1) The Governor may make regulations, not inconsistent with this Act,
for or with respect to any matter that by this Act is required or permitted to
be prescribed or that is necessary or convenient to be prescribed for carrying
out or giving effect to this Act.
(2) A regulation may create an offence punishable by a penalty not
exceeding 20 penalty units.
314 Savings, transitional and other provisions
Schedule 1 has effect.
316 Repeal of Educational Institutions (Stamp
Duties Exemption) Act 1961 No 37
The Educational Institutions (Stamp Duties
Exemption) Act 1961 is repealed.
317 Review of Act
(1) The Minister is to review this Act to determine whether the policy
objectives of the Act remain valid and whether the terms of the Act remain
appropriate for securing those objectives.
(2) The review is to be undertaken as soon as possible after the
period of 5 years from the date of assent to this
(3) A report on the outcome of the review is to be tabled in each
House of Parliament within 12 months after the end of the period of 5