Marine Safety Act 1998 No 121
125G Review of notices by Minister
(1) A person who is given a notice under this Division may apply in writing to the Minister for a review of the notice.
(2) The application for review must be made within 7 days after the notice is given, or, if the regulations prescribe a different period, within the period so prescribed.
(3) An application for review may be made only once in respect of any particular notice.
(4) The Minister is to review a notice that is the subject of a duly made application for review.
(5) The notice is stayed (unless it is a prohibition notice) from when the application for review is received by the Minister until the Minister gives notice to the applicant of the result of the review.
(6) The Minister may, as a result of the review, confirm the notice, vary it or revoke it. The confirmation, variation or revocation has effect when notice of the result of the review is given to the applicant.
(7) Regulations may be made with respect to reviews under this section.