Marine Safety Act 1998 No 121
31 Conditions of licences
(1) Marine safety licences may be granted unconditionally or subject to conditions.
(2) Any such condition may relate to any matter concerning marine safety, including insurance coverage, or indemnities, for damage or injury caused in connection with the activity to which the licence relates.
(3) After granting a marine safety licence, the responsible licensing official may, by notice in writing to the holder of the licence:
(a) impose conditions or further conditions on the licence, or
(b) vary or revoke any of the conditions to which the licence is subject.
(4) A marine safety licence is also subject to such conditions as are prescribed by the regulations. Any such condition cannot be varied or revoked by the responsible licensing official under this section.
(5) A condition under this section may restrict or limit an activity authorised by the licence.