208JA Recovery of costs of costs assessment
(1) This section applies when the costs of a costs assessor or
Manager, Costs Assessment are payable by a party to the assessment (under
section 182 (3), 208A (4) or 208F (4)).
(2) On making a determination, a costs assessor may issue to each
party a certificate that sets out the costs incurred by the costs assessor or
Manager, Costs Assessment in the course of the costs
(3) If the application for costs assessment has been dealt with by
more than one costs assessor, the certificate can set out the costs of any
other costs assessor.
(4) The certificate is, on the filing of the certificate in the office
or registry of a court having jurisdiction to order the payment of that amount
of money, and with no further action, taken to be a judgment of that court for
the amount of unpaid costs.
(5) The Manager, Costs Assessment may take action to recover the costs
of a costs assessor or Manager, Costs Assessment.