Legal Profession Act 1987 No 109
134 Making of complaints
(1) A complaint may be made under this Part about the conduct of a
(2) A complaint may be made by:
(a) a Council, or
(b) the Commissioner, or
(c) any other person.
(3) A complaint that is duly made is to be dealt with in accordance
with this Part.
(4) A complaint may be made about conduct that is alleged to have
occurred either within or outside this State.
(5) This section does not affect any other right of a person to
complain about the conduct of a legal practitioner.