Redfern–Waterloo Authority Act 2004 No 107
39 Authorised officers
(1) The Authority may appoint a member of staff of the Authority, or a person of a class prescribed by the regulations, to be an authorised officer for the purposes of this Act.
(2) An authorised officer may exercise such functions as are conferred on an authorised officer by this Act or the regulations.
(3) The Authority is to provide each authorised officer with an identification card.
(4) An identification card is a card that:
(a) states that it is issued under this Act, and
(b) gives the name of the person to whom it is issued, and
(c) describes the nature of the powers conferred, and
(d) states the date (if any) on which it expires, and
(e) is signed by the Chief Executive Officer.
(5) In the course of exercising the functions of an authorised officer under this Act, the authorised officer must, if requested to do so by a person affected by the exercise of any such function, produce the authorised officer’s identification card to the person.