Threatened Species Conservation Act 1995 No 101
96 Publication of licence application
(1) The Director-General is to keep a register of licence applications made under this Act.
(2) The Director-General must, within 7 days after receiving a licence application, cause a copy of the application to be placed on the register.
(3) The register is not to include any information the disclosure of which would contravene the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998.
(4) Copies of the register are to be made available for public inspection (free of charge) at the principal office of the National Parks and Wildlife Service and on the internet site maintained by the National Parks and Wildlife Service.
(5) If the licence application is accompanied by a species impact statement or a species impact statement is provided in response to a notification from the Director-General that a statement is required, the Director-General must cause to be placed in a newspaper circulating throughout the State a notice:
(a) outlining the nature of the application, and
(b) specifying the address of the place at which copies of the species impact statement may be inspected or purchased, and
(c) inviting written submissions within a period of not less than 28 days after the date of the notice.