13 Operation of State Disaster Plan
(1) The relevant provisions of Displan have effect in the event of an
(2) Displan has effect in the event of an emergency whether or not a
state of emergency has been declared.
(3) Agencies are authorised to undertake their responsibilities and
functions under Displan in the event of an emergency. Government agencies may
be required to do so by the Minister.
(4) Any question concerning the application or operation of Displan
may be referred to and determined by the Minister.
(5) This section does not authorise or require any act or omission
that is inconsistent with this or any other Act.